"Welcome to the first ever episode of the autistic world of the autist"
Leon Da Autism saying the first line in the show
"Welcome to the Autistic World of the Autist"
The Autistic World of the Autist is a Web Animation created by Leon Davies about a group of autistic people. It presents us with Deadpan Snarker Author Avatar Leon Da Autism, his Man Child Heterosexual Life-Partner Brian Carrotsticks and Big Bad Imaginee. As the show goes on, there are more characters such as Imaginee's robotic henchman Roobert, Bitch in Sheep's Clothing Mona and local police officers Chief Chiefy and Sgt Spotty.While the show itself is humourous, it is made on a very low budget and as a result, not good animation. Here's the link to the wiki (although it Needs Wiki Magic Love):http://the-autistic-world-of-the-autist.wikia.com/wiki/The_Autistic_World_of_the_Autist_Wikia
Since that the series is no longer available on YouTube do to Leon Davies deleting his channel, the first season can be downloaded here: http://theleondude.itch.io/tawota-season-1
The proper TvTropes page can still be viewed here, although it may be a bit outdated:
"Welcome to the Troperrific world of the troper": Edit
- Brit Com: Technically, it counts as this, given its very frequent moments of Black Comedy and Refuge in Audacity, which makes sense considering that the creator of the show is actually British. It also overlaps with Surreal Humour.
- Black Comedy: Occasionally verges on this, with 'Death becomes Brian' being an excellent example of this: Brian + Grim Reaper powers = Hilarity Ensues, especially the bit where he snaps a criminal's neck and gets arrested for it and being responsible for nuking half of the city in a failed attempt at Gendercide.
- Even Imaginee gets a few darkly humourous moments in the show and expanded materials. For example, in 'TAWOTA therapy sessions 13', he scoops out one of Dr Kitt-Zel's eyes and swaps it with his, which results in this gem:
"Doctor, I don't think your eye makes a perfect replacement for mine, can we switch back when we are done?"
- Butt Monkey: Dani, between being Brian's sister to having one nephew making fun of her and another making life hell for her.
- Cerebus Syndrome: Downplayed but the series has gotten slightly darker since the Halloween Special, especially if Imaginee is involved.
- Played straight in 'TAWOTA therapy sessions', especially after 12, where he raped Dr Kitt-Zel and spent two months torturing her into insanity
- Comedic Sociopathy: Leon's reaction to Brian gunning down his entire class because they were mean to him reeks of this.
- Groin Attack: Mona delivers a swift kicks to Brian's "crunched nuts" in 'The Mona Lisa'.
- Laxative Prank: In 'The Mona Lisa' Brian planned this for Mona by giving her garlic bread with lactose. It backfires because she planned it so Leon would get the runs as well.
- Narrator: Leon's role in the pilot. Still has his moments of Breaking the Fourth Wall.
- Prequel: A prequel webcomic is being made called 'TAWOTA Therapy sessions', which takes place four years before the series and details bits about how Imaginee came to be.
- Surreal Humour: Let's see, the city is plagued by an Imaginary Enemy with a Humongous Mecha, a talking newspaper delivers the news, a chicken ownig a chicken restaurant, and people acting casually when seeing the Grim Reaper. Oh, and apparently the aformentioned Grim Reaper has the ability to fix people's necks after snapping them